We hope you are doing well and finding peace during these curious times. LRBC is making every effort to keep our you updated about how we plan to handle the COVID-19 situation. In an effort to be responsible and compliant as a church, we have decided to postpone all in-person ministries through the end of March. This is an ever-changing situation, and we will be monitoring and assessing our next steps. For now, here is a list of options to stay engaged and connected as a church body.
Wednesday, March 18
All services for tomorrow night have been cancelled as we work out our live streaming and group hang-out options.
We are worshipping in the building on Sundays during two services--one at 8:25 and one at 10:55. Please join us if you feel you are able to at this time. If not, see below--worrship with us online.
(Live Streaming Worship Service on LRBC’s Facebook page and through our YouTube channel)
Consider gathering your family and friends to be a part of our temporary virtual church. Pastor Marc will share God’s Word each Sunday at 10:00 a.m. And, if you’re familiar with Facebook, think about hosting a watch party or sharing it live. If you need help setting up a Facebook account or subscribing to our YouTube channel, please call the church office during regular office hours. I can walk you through how to create an account and get you started.
Wednesday evening Bible study are being held at 7pm in the sanctuary. Youth are also meeting in the fellowship hall at 7pm on Wednesdays.
Many of you have already established your online and/or text giving accounts – thank you. In case you want to take advantage of these simple giving options, we wanted to share the “how to” again. Both methods are easy to establish and only need to be done once. Of course, you can also mail in your tithes and offerings.
For Online Giving:
· Go to www.lrbchurch.org
· Click the Giving tab at the top of the page.
· Scroll down and select the link located by Online Giving,
· You will be redirected to our Realm, our online database, and may need to log-in to your Realm account. (If you have forgotten your Realm log-in, please let me know. I can resend an email to help you log-in. Otherwise, continue following the pages and directions as they open.)
For Text Giving:
· Using your cell phone, text the letters LRBC to the number 73256.
· From there, you will receive a response with a link for how much to give and how.
· If this is your first time text giving, you will be required to input how you want to give.
Giving via Mail:
· Mail your check offering to 51 Little River Church Road, Penrose, NC 28766.
· If you need envelopes, please let me know. I will send you some generic envelopes.
· Please remember to write “general offering” or another designated fund on the memo line of your check(s).
Again, LRBC is making every effort to keep you in the loop with regards to our in-person ministries and how to stay connected as a church community. We will post encouragements, resources, and updates mostly through our Facebook page and some through email. Also, the church office will be open during regular business hours, but we are asking that visits be kept to a minimum unless needed. We will be available by phone or email. And remember – God is in charge. He has not given us a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7). We have a great opportunity to show the world how Christians respond in crisis-type situations. Keep praying! Let’s be His light!